Saturday, November 08, 2014

Cellphone's Images....

It is amazing what the tiny Cellphone camera could do in photography. Now with added software it can take even at close up. I love photography and uses DSLR, Digital Camera as well the Cellphone camera for my photography. I now find it’s simply difficult to know which images are taken by what type of camera. For easy photography at time I resort to using just my Cellphone camera for posting images on Facebook, Blog and other social media sites.  Here are some images that I had taken from time to times using the Cellphone. Enjoy it folks as much as I had taking those images.



Have a nice day

2 comments:

Aziela said...

Pak Idrus, those pictures are so lovely. I especially drawn to the limau purut. Looks extremely fresh and I think I can smell the freshness here....

Pak Idrus said...

Aziela, thanks for the visit and the good words on the subject of this posting. I found that the Nokia Lumia camera is as good as the ordinary digital camera thus I tried to take such images by using the cellphone camera. And I was surprised to see that it is as good if not better.

Have a nice day.